Revert the Status of a Request
- Locate the request (e.g. from the Dashboard, or from the Requests & Decisions search page) and click the Project Name for the request. This will bring you to the Request Summary page.
- Click the Advanced Options drop-down.
- Click Revert Status.
- This moves the request back to the previous status. Continue clicking Revert Status until the request reaches the desired status.
- If a request has follow ups assigned, each assigned follow up must be deleted (and first reverted back to the assigned/draft status if already submitted) before the request can be reverted past the follow up statuses (e.g. back to the approved status). Please refer to this article for more details: Revert the Status of a Follow Up
- For a request in the application submitted status, the request can also be reverted back to application draft when viewing the application by clicking Application Incomplete at the bottom of the form.
- If a request was manually entered, you will not be able to revert the request past the application submitted status.