Once your letter template is built, with all merge fields pulled into the correct areas, save it to your computer and upload it to GLM.
Follow these steps to upload your saved Merge Template into GLM:
- Click on “Merge Templates” located under “Communications” in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Add New Template” button.
- Find the file that you have saved to your computer.
- Select the file and click the “Open” button.
- Type a name in the “Name” field.
- You can also add a description, but this is not required.
- It is recommended to include the process name and year when naming your templates.
- Click the “Save” button.