In order to assist a third party responder as they navigate the site, it can be helpful to view their dashboard. The following steps will allow you to do so.
- Click the project name of the request they've been listed as a third party responder for. This will bring you to the Request Summary page for the request.
- The project name can be accessed from a workload page on your dashboard, from the User or Organization Summary pages, or the Requests & Decisions search page.
- Click Request Email History.
- Click the subject of the automated email to the third party responder.
- Within the email, click the link to access the site.
- You'll land on the page containing the questions for this third party responder to complete.
- Click the Home icon view this third party responder's dashboard.
- Any other requests they've been listed as a third party responder for are accessible here. Click Edit to access their section of questions for a particular request.