Active Processes (Turned On)
- Show up on the apply page, even if the Grant End Date has passed. (New applications cannot be started if the end date has passed.)
- Public processes show to all applicants.
- Restricted processes show to applicants after they enter the access code.
- New grants can be started.
- If the process contains a Start and End Date new grants can be started in that time frame.
- Internal processes are not visible to applicants but must be turned on for internal use/manual grant entry.
Deactivated Processes (Turned Off)
- Not visible on the apply page.
- No new grants can be started.
- Forms in draft, that were started when the process was turned on, can be edited and submitted.
- Grants already submitted can continue through the process stages.
- Can be archived.