By default applicants can only see the applications that they submitted or requests that have been re-assigned to them. If you would like applicants to see requests submitted by other users at their organization we can turn on the “View Organization History” attribute.
There are 2 options when configuring this attribute:
1. All users can view their organization history.
2. The administrator can select user-by-user who can view their organization history.
When this feature is enabled applicants that have access to their organization's application history will be able to view:
- LOIs and applications that have been created by all applicants in the organization
- Organization contact information
- The contact information of all other contacts in the organization.
In order to view the organization history applicants must click on the View Organization History link in their navigation menu.
This can be edited from the Settings page by selecting the gear icon at the top of any page.